Welcome to Pinicon Farm!

Chrsandt Koenigs immigrated to north Iowa from Germany and married local girl Anna Shueller in 1894. They raised 10 children and created a heritage that has made the “Koenigs” name synonymous with farming four generations later.

A love for the land and the practical skills needed to sustain that heritage still run strong at Pinicon Farm. Named after the Wapsipinicon River, whose headwaters originate a few miles north and west of McIntire, Pinicon Farm is owned by the Jim Koenigs family.

As fourth generation descendants of this area’s first settlers, we feel a strong connection to this place and believe our greatest responsibility is to care for the land.